Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down home folks who have a passion to grow their own food!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Help us become a successful garden community ~ SHARE our Forum Address ~ Invite Your Garden Friends~ THANK YOU!

Need Seed Catalogs? I use these and they have many Heirloom and organically grown seeds!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onetiggerroo
Admin
Onetiggerroo

Need Seed Catalogs?  I use these and they have many Heirloom  and organically grown seeds! Empty
PostSubject: Need Seed Catalogs? I use these and they have many Heirloom and organically grown seeds!   Need Seed Catalogs?  I use these and they have many Heirloom  and organically grown seeds! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com
Garden Novice
Admin
Garden Novice

Need Seed Catalogs?  I use these and they have many Heirloom  and organically grown seeds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Seed Catalogs? I use these and they have many Heirloom and organically grown seeds!   Need Seed Catalogs?  I use these and they have many Heirloom  and organically grown seeds! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm

John was the first person I saw back in 2011 who got me excited about gardening. The Lord had impressed in my spirit that I needed to start learning how to garden, so I went to Youtube.

We were going to make our raised beds just like his, but found a little easier way to do them, and they are more cost efficient as well. The true expense is in the soil.

Back to top Go down
http://www.awtj.org

Need Seed Catalogs? I use these and they have many Heirloom and organically grown seeds!
Page 1 of 1