Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down home folks who have a passion to grow their own food!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Help us become a successful garden community ~ SHARE our Forum Address ~ Invite Your Garden Friends~ THANK YOU!

Trouble Joining the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garden Novice
Admin
Garden Novice

Trouble Joining the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Joining the Forum   Trouble Joining the Forum EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

It has been brought to my attention that some of you may have trouble joining the forum. You may be receiving a message that says the following:

1.There have been enough people for one day and to try again
2. My user name was taken, yet no username shows up in the member list.

Please email at wmcs123@yahoo.com if you are having trouble joining the forum. In the SUBJECT line of the email please put DIG THE DIRT so it will catch my attention right away. I am about announce the contest prizes and dates and would have to have registration issues at this time!

Also, this forum requires a validation email, that you must click before you can be recongized by the forum. You may want to check your SPAM folder for this email before trying to register a new username.

Thank you
Garden Novice
(Pamela)
Back to top Go down
http://www.awtj.org

Trouble Joining the Forum
Page 1 of 1