Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down home folks who have a passion to grow their own food!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Help us become a successful garden community ~ SHARE our Forum Address ~ Invite Your Garden Friends~ THANK YOU!

Hello from Canada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katydid

Katydid

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi everyone.....

I'm Kate from Victoria BC Canada. It's been years since I've been on a forum, but I think I'll like this one a lot.

I'm an avid......you could almost say rabid gardener lol! Love nothing better than digging in the dirt unless it's playing with my two dogs.

I've been married for almost 37 years and I have 3 grown children and I'm waiting....(impatiently) for grandbabies.

We moved here 3 years ago and what I didn't realize is that there are deer everywhere..and that they'll eat anything, even things on the list that they're not supposed to like California Lilac, mint and salvia. The only thing they've left alone is the Foxglove. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Garden Novice
Admin
Garden Novice

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Katydid wrote:
Hi everyone.....

I'm Kate from Victoria BC Canada. It's been years since I've been on a forum, but I think I'll like this one a lot.

I'm an avid......you could almost say rabid gardener lol! Love nothing better than digging in the dirt unless it's playing with my two dogs.

I've been married for almost 37 years and I have 3 grown children and I'm waiting....(impatiently) for grandbabies.

We moved here 3 years ago and what I didn't realize is that there are deer everywhere..and that they'll eat anything, even things on the list that they're not supposed to like California Lilac, mint and salvia. The only thing they've left alone is the Foxglove. Laughing
YAY! You made it! I am glad to see everything is fixed.

I look forward to getting to know ya and learning from experienced gardeners....

Thanks for being here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.awtj.org
Katydid

Katydid

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Yep....thanks for your help.

Can't wait to learn about everyone too and their favorite gardening tips.

flower
Back to top Go down
Garden Novice
Admin
Garden Novice

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Katydid wrote:
Yep....thanks for your help.

Can't wait to learn about everyone too and their favorite gardening tips.

flower
Your welcome... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.awtj.org
Onetiggerroo
Admin
Onetiggerroo

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm

:flower:Welcome to our corner of the garden!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com
Katydid

Katydid

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dig The Dirt :: Introduce Yourself :: Welcome-
Jump to: