Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down home folks who have a passion to grow their own food!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Help us become a successful garden community ~ SHARE our Forum Address ~ Invite Your Garden Friends~ THANK YOU!

Hellow from South Georgia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2much2do

Hellow from South Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Hellow from South Georgia   Hellow from South Georgia EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 pm

New here but not to gardening. I have been gardening a long time, mostly ornimentals but in the last few years been growing veggies. Love growing food. I usually start my own seeds and try to grow mostly heirlooms. No comparison with flavor. I can, dehydrate, freeze my harvest. Here I can grow nearly all year round which makes it nice. I plant in raised beds, containers and in the ground. I don't have a big garden but its enough for me to handle by myself. I also like to recycle and find new ways to repurpose items that would otherwise wind up in the land field or in a ditch somewhere. Anyway glad I found this site, hope I can help others and I know I will learn from other like minded gardeners.
Back to top Go down
Garden Novice
Admin
Garden Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from South Georgia   Hellow from South Georgia EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:44 pm

2much2do wrote:
New here but not to gardening. I have been gardening a long time, mostly ornimentals but in the last few years been growing veggies. Love growing food. I usually start my own seeds and try to grow mostly heirlooms. No comparison with flavor. I can, dehydrate, freeze my harvest. Here I can grow nearly all year round which makes it nice. I plant in raised beds, containers and in the ground. I don't have a big garden but its enough for me to handle by myself. I also like to recycle and find new ways to repurpose items that would otherwise wind up in the land field or in a ditch somewhere. Anyway glad I found this site, hope I can help others and I know I will learn from other like minded gardeners.
For sure! There is nothing like having freshly grown (heirloom) veggies!

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing from ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.awtj.org
Onetiggerroo
Admin
Onetiggerroo

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from South Georgia   Hellow from South Georgia EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Welcome to our corner of the garden! Love all sorts of gardening here. I've been gardening since a little girl. My mom and grand mother taught me much of what I know. I've changed over the years, and look for healthy natural alternatives, to growing, harvesting fowers and veggies. Can't wait to hear more from you! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from South Georgia   Hellow from South Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellow from South Georgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dig The Dirt :: Introduce Yourself :: Welcome-
Jump to: