Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Join Today, It's Free!
Dig The Dirt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down home folks who have a passion to grow their own food!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Help us become a successful garden community ~ SHARE our Forum Address ~ Invite Your Garden Friends~ THANK YOU!

Hello from Washington

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sisdrac41

sisdrac41

Hello from Washington Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Washington   Hello from Washington EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 am

My name is Liz, I have 5 adult children and 4 grandchildren. I have been gardening for years, but last year was the biggest garden yet and I have started canning more and learning to can everything (including meat) This year my garden will be huge and am hoping to fill my root cellar with fresh and canned food for the first time (new house), all help will be greatfully received and given.
I am really glad I saw this forum posted on my facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Garden Novice
Admin
Garden Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Washington   Hello from Washington EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:50 am

sisdrac41 wrote:
My name is Liz, I have 5 adult children and 4 grandchildren. I have been gardening for years, but last year was the biggest garden yet and I have started canning more and learning to can everything (including meat) This year my garden will be huge and am hoping to fill my root cellar with fresh and canned food for the first time (new house), all help will be greatfully received and given.
I am really glad I saw this forum posted on my facebook page.
Hello Liz, glad to have ya here!

This is my second year gardening, and I am still in the learning phase. As soon as I get a good understanding of gardening and fell more comfortable with it, I will start the canning process. I am also expanding my garden this year....

Make sure to look over the contest at the bottom of the page.....

Back to top Go down
http://www.awtj.org
Onetiggerroo
Admin
Onetiggerroo

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Washington   Hello from Washington EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Welcome to our little corner of the garden! So glad you found us on FB! flower I have 2 grown daughters and three grandsons. My grandsons fell in love with gardening at a very young age, and will now eat just about every fruit of veggie we grow. I haven't braved canning meat, so looking forward to your postings! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Washington   Hello from Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Washington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dig The Dirt :: Introduce Yourself :: Welcome-
Jump to: